Perfect for your next camping trip
or hunting and fishing excursion!
With the Stor N Boat™ you can travel to your next adventure with the use of a tough, stable, and durable boat. Plus, you’ll have space in your vehicle for your extra gear, friends, family, and pets. With the Stor N Boat™, you can even transport several skis and all types of gear for winter sports or other uses. The Stor N Boat is the perfect solution to your next camping trip or hunting and fishing excursion needs! It makes a great duck boat or fishing boat!
When not in use as a car top cargo box or boat, the Stor N Boat™ can be used as a convenient storage container in your garage, your dock, on a sailboat or yacht as a dinghy tender, or almost anywhere!
The Stor N Boat™ consists of the storage base unit that you’ll affix to your vehicle’s rooftop rack and the 96” dinghy boat. Easy on, easy off! Boat can be easily lifted onto and off of the carrier base and quickly attached and detached with heavy-duty knob bolts.
Consider these features of The Stor N Boat™:
- Maximum Weight Capacity 450 LBS - 2 Person Boat, w/ 2HP Outboard Motor, and Gear
- Boat weighs 98 pounds without seats
- Carrier base unit weighs about 38 pounds
- 14.7 cubic feet of storage for your gear and luggage!
- Dimensions of the boat are an ample 42″ wide x 96″ long x 16 ” depth
- Easily attaches to the roof rails of your vehicle
- Construction is rugged, rotationally molded, high-density, UV-protected, 3/16” impact resistant polyethylene with ¼” polyethylene foam walls for added durability.
- Double-wall design
- Recess For Trolling Motor Battery
The Stor N Boat™ also offers maximum flexibility. Here are more reasons you should buy a Stor N Boat™ for all your sporting and travel needs:
- All three of the Stor N Boat’s™ seats can be easily removed individually or all together offering plenty of comfortable space configurations to enjoy your favorite boating activities.
- The Stor N Boat™ securely attaches to the base unit with easy grip bolts. The unit can be easily locked with the provided 1/2″ pins. Once locked into place, the entire assembly is virtually airtight.
- The base unit can be covered with a weather-resistant soft cover or the more durable cover that can be placed temporarily over the base unit to protect your cargo while the Stor N Boat™ is in use. Additionally, the cover can be used to protect your cargo after you’ve had the boat in use. No more worries about your gear getting wet or muddy!
- The Stor N Boat™ is rated for a 2 horsepower outboard motor and can also be used as a row boat when fitted with oar locks. A trolling motor can also be easily attached to the boat.